Friday, September 2, 2011

Day Two of the Master Cleanse

I woke up today feeling good. No hunger, no headache, no problems, umm, eliminating toxins. Today was really easy. I'm really tired after a short day, though.

I didn't drink much lemonade during the day, so that may have something to do with it. Every time I looked at the bottle it was in, I thought, "Ugh. I don't want that." I wasn't hungry either. Just didn't want anything. I don't feel sick. More like I've been eating pencil top erasers all day. (Yeah, I was that kid in school.)

I finally picked up some grade B maple syrup. Which is good, since I was almost out of the small bottle of grade A I had. I'm still going to drive up to Salinger's Orchard tomorrow, though. I'm hopeful the prices will be better than they were at the health food store. The store at the orchard will be very tempting. They'll have fresh apple cider donuts this time of year. The rest of the bakery doesn't worry me as much. Just the donuts.

I'm going to have a couple cups of tea, some lemonade and head off to bed crazy early.

No comments:

Post a Comment